40 Years Old - Bangkok, TH

After having an elective c-section 6 years ago, I...

After having an elective c-section 6 years ago, I have struggled with my belly. I have had a personal trainer for one year and have been watching what I eat, although I have lost weight, none if it is from my belly. I have booked in for a tummy tuck and liposuction for May 2016. I am hoping for a flatter stomach but also hoping they will reattach the muscles, from the damage done via having my child.

Photos as at Jan 2016

Not long now..

So I'm I a little annoyed at destination beauty changed my surgeon. It has been freaking me out a bit, as we only booked to go to Thailand because the surgeon we wanted was confirmed. I also can't find much on the new surgeon, Dr Angkana, I will have to trust that she will be good. I have started telling people and clients what I'm doing, a lot of support generally, but also a lot of negativity, which I found surprising, like politics, everybody has a different opinion. A lady's husband approached my husband at a cafe today to ask if I could meet with her after the op and tell her my experiences, as she has always wanted to do it, but is too scared and wants an honest opinion. I've booked Fiji for August (the grand reveal) haha, so hopefully the tt and Lipo heal well. I have also started to get supplies. Such as a waist band and Manuka honey umf 20+... Still deciding to get a toilet seat riser.

Been home for 3 weeks

Well, wow what a journey. Angkana was amazing. The hospital was 5 star and although I was uncomfortable there was no pain. Spent two weeks in Thailand just resting, did nothing, which I do think is key to good healing. We were well looked after!

Totally worth it!

I should have done this years ago!

Dr. Angkana

I will be heading back for more work. She is amazing