41 Years Old with 2 Children, Vaser LipoSelection - Thailand

Hi, I'm 41 years old, mommy of 2 children, 4 and...

Hi, I'm 41 years old, mommy of 2 children, 4 and 10 years old. I've been facing difficulty of my undesired shape due to big top legs and arm, as well as fat between my breast and armpit. This drives me crazy when I realize they are no longer side effect of my pregnancy, but specially maintained by fat! After a long search, I discover there are one global standard clinic offer vaser Liposelection course with a good price and quality in Bangkok, Thailand. Well, I did not expect but it happen to be a schedule time in one of my business trip, in Bangkok, So I made an appointment with Dr. Darin at the SIB clinic. The clinic has a facebook page with English speaking staff; therefore a lot of my questions have been answered clearly. There is no requirement of deposit money before making reservation which is great.
I visit the clinic few weeks later to consult with the Surgeon. The facility was great with English speaking staff. So, I decided to schedule my procedure few days later. I am required to stop eating and drinking for 6 hours right before the procedure. The operation went well. Dr.Darin gave me very good suggesting, hence, I felt more confident with my first operation. After processes, I am offered to drive to my hotel by the staff, as they did not want me to go by public transportation. This was so touch and friendly.
It has been 1 month with my stitches removed. I'm happy with the result. I got my thinner leg and arm with no more armpit fat, and even sexier shape as I wish. I got one body suit to wear from the clinic, in order to wrap up the skin.
Overall was really good with professional technique and service. I'd recommend Dr.Darin to all of you :)
Dr. Darin Moungthai

Professional and attempt to answer every question!