After 45kg of Weight-loss This Was a Much Needed Procedure - Thailand, TH

Whilst I didn't have a lot of loose skin around my...

Whilst I didn't have a lot of loose skin around my tummy, I had absolutely no boobs left and when I bent over I had a lot of hanging skin on my tummy. I initially was only going to have a Breast Lift/Breast Augmentation (BL/BA) but eventually decided to add a tummy tuck to the procedure, (seeing as I was already going to be under anyway).

The surgeon was Dr Kasemsak Pyungtanasup of Destination Beauty and I think his work was exceptional. The cost quoted above is in Australian Dollars and that includes flights for my husband and I as well as our accommodation at the hotel (and 4 days for him while I was in hospital).

The photo below is of me at 9 days post op. I still have one drain in the right breast which will be taken out on Friday (tomorrow) when I go see the surgeon to take all the steritape off.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kasemsak Pyungtanasup, is an amazing surgeon. Whilst I didn't see him every day in hospital and my discharge was delayed quite severely due to him being in surgery, I cannot fault his surgical ability.