After 45kg of Weight-loss This Was a Much Needed Procedure - Thailand, TH

Whilst I didn't have a lot of loose skin around my...

Whilst I didn't have a lot of loose skin around my tummy, I had absolutely no boobs left and when I bent over I had a lot of hanging skin on my tummy. I initially was only going to have a Breast Lift/Breast Augmentation (BL/BA) but eventually decided to add a tummy tuck to the procedure, (seeing as I was already going to be under anyway).

The surgeon was Dr Kasemsak Pyungtanasup of Destination Beauty and I think his work was exceptional. The cost quoted above is in Australian Dollars and that includes flights for my husband and I as well as our accommodation at the hotel (and 4 days for him while I was in hospital).

The photo below is of me at 9 days post op. I still have one drain in the right breast which will be taken out on Friday (tomorrow) when I go see the surgeon to take all the steritape off.

29 Days Post BA/BL/TT

I had a mummy makeover on 3 October 2016. After losing 45kg's I was in dire need of a BL/BA and had a little excess skin on my tummy area. Dr Kasemsak advised he wouldn't go bigger than 375cc as he felt my frame wasn't big enough for larger implants. I am very happy with the size that we agreed on (375cc) as I feel they are the perfect size for me. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see Dr Kasemsak more frequently in the days after my surgery and felt it would have been good to see him and get reassurances that everything had gone to plan and to give me some hints and tips to make sure my recovery was smooth (it has been so far).