Fantastic Surgeon Who Listens

I went to Thailand to have breast augmentation...

I went to Thailand to have breast augmentation rather than having it done in Australia. Money was one of my main motivations, but so was experience. Augmentations and beauty surgery are what these guys do day in day out. They have the intimate knowledge of the surgery. They also told me no the first time I asked! I had been breastfeeding too close to when I wanted the surgery done and they said no and explained why. It was me who then had to persue it to get dates when I could. It made me feel better that they had my well being in mind from the get go and weren't just going to do the surgery on anyone.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

I went over to Thailand from Australia with my mind made up about what I wanted already. Dr Kasemsak listened to me and then talked me through my options. He didn't just nod and smile but offered real advise and told me all of the different ramifications of my choices. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't just put in what he thinks is best, but works with your personal body and needs. I couldn't be happier with my surgery and the result so far. I'm healing beautifully and they feel and look great!