39 Years Old , Female, 3 Kids , Vaser Liposuction, Stomach , Legs - Thailand, TH

Hi, I had vaser liposuction in Bangkok Thailand...

hi,
I had vaser liposuction in Bangkok Thailand with Dr komwit at bungrungrat hospital. I am 39 years old female with 3 kids and always had problems with fat around my stomach and upper legs. I had been searching for good doctor and finally I chooses dr komwit at bungrungrat hospital. Good doctor and hospital. Highly recommended. I am so happy with the result , still waiting for final result ( 2-4 months????). My weight before surgery is 58kg with 19 kg of fat, 2 days after surgery I gain to 60 kg now 1 month after surgery my wight is 56 kg with 14 kg of fat and gain 2 kg of muscle????

5 weeks after surgery pics

2 months update after vaser lipo

Hi, just want to share my 2 months update after my vaser lipo .. Happy with my results.. Still little bit numb around flank area and inner tight.. My great doctor said the real result will appear after 3-6 months.. So I can't wait.. So far I'm already happy with my result..

2 months update

4 months review

Hi there... This is my 6 months review.. Still maintain my weight.. Not much different but Iam still happy with the results. It's worthy.
Dr Komwit