Dr. Sutin/Dr. Preecha PAI Institute - Bangkok

I just donne my operation in PAI institute with Dr...

I just donne my operation in PAI institute with Dr. Preecha and Dr. Sutin in Thailand/Bangkok Dr. Preecha was the teatcher from most of surgeons in Thailand he is the master of Sex Redesigment Surgery more of 30 years of experience.

I am really very happy with all, its was amazing, Thailand people are very friendly, the hospital was very good (Piyavate hospital) good quality, the nurses team was very very friendly, the driver, and all PAI Team was supporting me all the time.

I still in pos operative but i am very happy with the results of my sigmoid colon vaginoplasty, inside i got 21cm deep and out side a very natural look of vagina just impressive.

I will keep updating my post to show the final result if anyone go operate concidere Dr. Sutin/Preecha PAI Institute and if you decide to PAI Institute just mention that was an Indication of Bruna from Switzerland they give you 5% discount is not much but you can save some drinks with.

I recommend Dr. Preecha/ Dr. Sutin for everyone i am very happy.

Best Regards Girls
Bruna.

Dr. Sutin/Dr. Preecha PAI Institute - Bangkok

I recommend Dr. Preecha/ Dr. Sutin for everyone i am very happy.

Best Regards Girls
Bruna.

1Month after SRS

I get blades infection, I treat with medicine I back to Switzerland where I live, everything is fine, not big problems, today I will do some tests to view inside just to be sure (Iam paranoia with my body) to be quiet and sure that is everything ok inside my body blade, rectum, colon, I will do a CTC with contrast in a few hours, I feel sensitive inside but not pain I don't take anymore medicines and antibiotic, just for my bladder o got infection now in latest days... I feel discomfort and moderate pain when I dilate I use dilator number 2
Dr. Sutin

Very special one of best from PAI Institute Dr. Preecha qualified surgeon.