A Beautiful Experience - Bangkok, Thailand

I was admitted to hospital Kamol in March 2016 for...

I was admitted to hospital Kamol in March 2016 for an operation srs + breast augmetation

My experience and 'was definitely positive
Although I came to have surgery in a distant country with no friends or family I felt very safe and serene.
I have picked up at the airport, they took me directly to the clinic and I found myself in a large, comfortable room.
The dr.Kamol and 'a person of few words but very professional and respectful and puts you at ease, and thanks to his precious hands now Isabella.
Pichet the person who assisted me during my stay at the clinic and 'was just wonderful, it helped me in dealing with the clinic staff, administrative practices and I' always been close with her discreet presence, solving even small personal problems .
The nurses and staff everything and 'very good, very professional, helpful and always smiling.
I felt pampered

Thailand Plastic Surgeon

spiega in modo semplice la procedura,e' molto tranquillo e rispettoso. dr. Kamol and 'a very busy person, of few words, but it puts you at ease, she explains in a simple procedure, and' very quiet and respectful.