Mommy Makeover - Years in the Making! - Thailand, TH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I am a mother of 2 boys & with the youngest...

So I am a mother of 2 boys & with the youngest just about ready to turn 11 I think its time to put myself first! I have had the idea to get a tummy tuck for about 9 years now & am honestly looking forward to it. I'm not going to lie... its a little daunting... you ask yourself 'What is the outcome going to look like?'.
I've decided to add breast augmentation into the mix as I have always felt a little self conscious about my breasts being smaller than some of my friends fuller sized ones. Its not that I am wanting to out do them by any means, but lets be honest, we all compare ourselves to what we don't have & who better than to open up to our friends and be honest, I discuss sizes with them openly! So... this is so far my story... I love the idea that I can share mine & also look to the ones that have gone before me to help me make some concrete decisions. So thank you for everyone that has shared their story & pictures.

So it's done!!

Hi guys, so today I'm 10 days post op.
Feeling a little sore but the pain has been manageable the whole way through.
I went through a company called Azurite & seriously everything has gone as smoothly as possible. My surgeon Dr Kanit honestly has been very attentive & I feel is an expert in his field!!
My tummy tuck scar is big but that is the payoff for wanting a flat tummy!
Breast are still numb & tender but look natural so I'm stoked about them too!
I wanted to get rid of my double chin & Surgeon suggested facelift for best results so I've gone ahead with that too!
I'm still very numb near all incisions & still in a bit of pain with a lot of swelling but you can't go into surgery of this extent & expect anything different... it will take months!!