Which Surgeon for Tummy Tuck/mummy Makeover BA & Lift - Bangkok, TH

Sooo confused - which surgeon to use? Any best...

Sooo confused - which surgeon to use? Any best advice please would be really appreciated x

Not sure whether to go with Dr Chatchai, Boonchai or very open to suggestions. Going to have vase lipo included as well. Did you go with an agency? Do I need an agency? Worried as going alone as to what I need to know and have confidence in the surgeon etc.

Dr Chartchai- Bangkok

So excited and so nervous, in transit for my TT, BA/BL and liposuction of abs/flanks. Going alone so have been so nervous to finally allow myself the luxury of investing in myself but am now at peace with decision.
Decided to go with far from cheapest surgeon as want skilled expertise and quality care and materials used. I need to reduce risk of surgery being messed up or infection due to quality of materials and methods used. I figure this will be something I want done well and honestly can't risk for to go wrong and require additional out of pocket expenses.
I am so excited to have this matronly fat-apron gone and underwear and pants that don't roll down. I can't wait for a boob refresh as well. I have decided it is time to crawl out of my tunnel following a divorce and moving country with two young kids and lift this fog to welcome in a new chapter in life. I sit here in a cafe and the penny has literally dropped how exciting this is and what it will mean to personally.
I meet Dr Chartchai tomorrow and have pre- op tests and then surgery is scheduled for the following day.
Two days to go!!!!!!
Sending love and light, x Fedbel