Uneven Eyes? - Bangkok, TH

Went in for Asian eyelid bleplarpasty and...

Went in for Asian eyelid bleplarpasty and epicantoplasty on monday with dr. Greechart at Yanhee hospital. He is very highly regarded and I trust his opinion. This is my 3rd day out of surgery and honestly I'm quite concerned with the symmetry of both the height of the crease and the epi cut. It seems like the right eye is cut more far in and the crease is cut lower and less round in comparison to the left eye. I am also unable to lift my right eye as much as my left. It maybe a little too early to tell as it's only been 3 days. However from my extensive research it looks like my eyes are a lot more asymmetrical than many of the other people in their healing process. Hoping for the best

Seeing doctor today

Going to see the doctor today to address my concerns. Quite frankly I'm not sure what he can do at this point. I really hope he didn't botch the right eye.. it doesn't open as the left one does. Maybe he didn't properly make the connection with the levator muscle, or maybe he damaged it. Very concerned, had a hard time sleeping last night

Day 4 update

Day 4 update

Scared that I may have ptosis on the right eye as the crease will not easily fold in and my lid is heavy and is a little hard to open

Day 8

Still have significant swelling. Right eye has a little hard time closing.

2 weeks post op

I'm healing well, but still my eyelids are extremely uneven. Crease is extremely high, I'm worried about not looking like myself anymore. Left eye measures 8.5mm and the right measures 7.5

3 weeks

Epi is still very pulled, eyelid crease is still not forming at the right eye. I hope this is not due to hollowing or a lost of fat.

Been having a hard time coping with the poor decision I made. Lucky to have very supportive people in my life. Currently searching for a epicantoplasty reversal doctor...hoping for the best.
Dr. Greechart

Went back to Dr. Greechart at Yanhee hospital for a follow up appointment 4 days after getting bleplarpasty and epicantoplasty with concerns. Instead of addressing my questions he was literally pushing me out the door at points and murmured to the nurse words of annoyance when I would not leave. I would not recommend him to anyone. Yes he is a well respected doctor but he cares only of income and nothing about outcome. I would advise you to run the other way is you are considering see him for any procedure. Find someone who cares about their work and their patients.