Destination Beauty - Neck/Mid Face Lift - Lower Eye Lift - Bangkok, TH

NEVER AGAIN ...Disappointed, Left untreated,...

NEVER AGAIN ...Disappointed, Left untreated, (English was a major barrier) Told healing in 12 weeks - by that time i would have been blind in left eye. Now seeing eye specialist for corrective surgery. Just because they advertise cheap and a wonderful holiday with surgery.....please really look into it. I do like my face and looks great except for a few little issues, as for the eye well what price do you put on your eye sight. It shouldn't have happened and it did. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr NJ was lovely Doctor - How could he do so many operation at one time in day? I had my Neck / Mid-Face lift on 2nd of March 2016. I was offered by Dr NJ to perform a lower eye lift as this would help with my new younger looking face. Had agreed as it would make me feel younger and fresh. (Language Barrier was a major issue) had proceeded with my operation, Once i woke up i had notice my left eye wasn't closing and very droopy. I had asked doctor and nurses what was wrong? they all told me wait 12 weeks for my eye to heal. My eye hadn't healed by the time i left Bangkok, back in Australia went straight to a GP got referral to see eye specialist, Eg: Dr John Doe had taken pictures of eye was horrified it was left untreated. He said too much skin was taken off bottom eye left. also left to dry out and become infected. Now i am having 6 then another 4 injections every week to stretch the bottom skin to have corrective surgery. If i had left it for 12 weeks i would have gone blind in the left eye. As for my Mid Face and Neck lift i am not completely happy as i do still have sagging skin under chin. They will talk you in to each procedures don't fall for it. Destination Beauty - Issue they need to address.... Lack of information, communication issues, Hidden costs, No maps for chemist / 7-11, Nurse every Friday and Wednesday. No good enough.