Thailand BA Gone Wrong :( - Bangkok

I have been thinking of having a BA for a few...

I have been thinking of having a BA for a few years now, I decided to go ahead with it this year and after some extensive research I decided for the cost and the particular surgeon that I wanted, I would head to Thailand through a company in Australia, Restored Beauty Getaways.

Biggest mistake! What I am left with is needing a complete removal and replacement, I went under the muscle and the surgeon didn't release the muscle fibres, and the placement was also wrong, they were kind of just shoved in there. way to far apart and placed on the outer rib cage. on top of that the implants ripple if I bend over and I am still unable to use my chest muscles without pain and have been advised by a re constructive surgeon here in Aus that until it is fixed I cannot.

not only is it an expensive mistake, the thing that was supposed to boost my confidence, has diminished it.

Please consider the risk when heading overseas, it may be an attractive price, but if something does go wrong, you are the one left paying for it, not them and there is absolutely no post op care...as you aren't even in the same country. and if using a booking company they aren't interested in helping you if something goes wrong despite what they tell you.
Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong

Surgeon was very nice, saw him the morning of the surgery, it was very rushed, and then again 5 days post op.