Dr Angkana Tanvatanagul at MediMakeovers - Bangkok, TH

I am booked in for a breast augmentation with Dr...

I am booked in for a breast augmentation with Dr Angkana and a little bit worried about not being able to find much on her. Has anyone had procedures done by this surgeon?

Also have been sent a consultation for Dr Dalip at Destination Beauty in Bangkok. Same sort of situation, can't find much information on him!

Going with Dr Angkana

Still haven't been able to find too much about Dr Angkana on forums, but Coreena from Medimakeovers organised some of her previous patients to email me and answer any questions I had! I think this helped, what before and afters I have found seemed good so I'm booking in with her hopefully by monday!

Figured I'll keep my posts updated through the process to help future patients looking for answers or reviews on Dr Angkana.

Countdown begins...

Finally finished booking accommodation, flights and transfers! Only 60 days to go!! I'm pretty excited, nervous about results of course but I won't know until after. Thinking I'm gonna go with Moderate Plus 350cc or smaller. I want them to look natural as I'm only 5"5 and small framed.

3 weeks to go!

Only 2 weeks until we head to Koh Samui for a quick holiday before heading to Bangkok for my procedure. Finally starting to get excited as it draws closer but no nerves about surgery just yet! Very happy with the communication and dealings with the staff of MediMakeovers so far, have found them to be helpful, easy to contact and work things out with.

1st day out of hospital

Just checked into my hotel and feeling a lot better! I didn't meet Dr Angkana until about an hour and a half before my surgery but found her to be confident and very nice. After explaining to her that I wanted very natural looking breasts she straight away said 325cc to 350cc. I chose the 350cc in the end because she explained that the implant is slightly smaller once in your breat compared to trying them on before surgery. Excuse the awful tan lines in my before pics!!
Dr Angkana