Best Cosmetic Surgeon for Gynecomastia Surgery - Dr MS Venkatesh - India

Its been 5 months since i had my gynecomastia...

Its been 5 months since i had my gynecomastia surgery from Dr MS Venkatesh and am very much satified with the results .Am grateful to Dr MS Venkatesh for his care, skilled work. I had fat on my chest from my teenage which got worse in my early 20's. It was very embarrassing for me , i was adjusting my wardrobe to hide my shape and i was alway having insecurity feeling. One of my friend referred me to Dr MS Venkatesh . On my first meeting itself i was impressed with his experience and the way he explianed the procedural details .I took few days to finalize as i was also speaking to few other doctors. I finalized Dr MS Venkatesh for the surgery and We fixed the surgery in early March 2016 and it was a success.After surgery doctor guided me through the post opertaive procedures . I was discharged from hospital on the second day and was adviced biweekly followups for next few weeks. It has been more than 4 months now and am very much happy that i took the right decision and chose the right doctor for the procedure. I would happy recommend Dr MS Venkatesh for Gynecomastia Surgery.
Dr MS Venkatesh

Dr MS Venkatesh ( Mysore Venkatesh) is a very experienced Cosmetic Surgeon. I met him at his clinic , he explained me the procedure in details and gave me the confidence required to go for surgery . Trusting him i went for surgery and today am happy that i choose him and would suggest him to others as well for Gynecomastia Surgery.