58 Years Young from Calgary Alberta

Dr. Hall Findlay and her staff are truly the model...

Dr. Hall Findlay and her staff are truly the model for our health care system. From the initial consultation to the surgery, I felt I had made an excellent choice in choosing this surgeon. Dr. Hall Findlay is a women of excellence and it resonated throughout the process. She is an effective communicator and ensures her clients are fully armed with all necessary information to make an informed decision. The follow up after the surgery exceeds expectations. I was so pleased with the results that a couple days after the surgery I booked an adominoplasty which was completed in March this year. Again the results were amazing. I was quite nervous about this particular surgery, however recovery was so much better then I expected. I was back to work after two weeks, because I felt that good. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hall Findlay and personally would not consider anyone else. She is in a league of her own. Deep gratitude and thanks to Dr. Hall Findlay and her staff for the outstanding care and results.
Banff Plastic Surgeon