53 Yrs 4 Pregnancies 3 Children - Banff, AB

I do weigh more than I should for my height. I...

I do weigh more than I should for my height. I have been successful losing weight but it always seems to slowly creep back on. Even when the bit of extra weight was lost I could not do anything about the excess skin in my mid section. It bothered me a lot. I started thinking about this procedure 6 years ago. Then really seriously for the last 18 months, before having the procedure. I don't regret it for a moment. It was a lot of money but so are lots of things! Dr. McLennon was great. She stopped in everyday that I was in the hospital. She was honest and upfront about what I could expect the results to be. The Banff Springs Hospital was really great too. The nurses were all wonderful, you do not feel "judged" because of the procedure you are in for.
Banff Plastic Surgeon