3 Kids...1 Emergency C Section and 3 Years of Breastfeeding - This is Soooo Needed!

7 weeks from today! I'm a big ball of happy,...

7 weeks from today! I'm a big ball of happy, excited, scared, anxious and impatient ...
Who else is doing this in January??? Please tell me I'm not alone!
I've thought about a tummy tuck non stop since my first child - but the third was an emergency c-section and that added a whole new level of unhappy with my belly....was really only thinking about tummy tuck until I obsessively googled before and after pictures and decided to do my breasts at the same time - the thought of recovery freaks me out - but the thought of how happy I could be with the results excites me so much!

Simple goal....boobs to stick out further then my stomach

Seriously this belly has to go! Hate constantly looking pregnant!
26 more sleeps! Any other January 2017 peeps??

2 days post

Oh my god I have no idea how anyone does this as Day surgery!! First night was extremely hard - I think pain meds were too strong - doing much better on Tylenol 3's. But first day in my compression garment and it's making me nauseous - BUT very happy with what I've seen so far! Dr MacLennan is fabulous!

I 100% made the right decision when choosing Dr MacLennan for my Mommy makeover! Right from the consult, she made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions and thoroughly explained every detail of each procedure I was considering. I had my surgery just over 5 weeks ago and I'm beyond happy with the results! She is an exceptional surgeon and truly cares about her patients.