48 Year Old Abdomnioplasty and Breast Augmentation (Mommy Makeover) - Banff, AB

I've had several health issues over the years that...

I've had several health issues over the years that left my stomach severely scarred. My spouse surprised me with this gift.

I had always been conscientious of my stomach and worked out but could never ever get over the fact that the scars would always be there. I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted to.

I worked hard over the last few years to make sure I was in good shape but nothing could change these visible scars and loose skin.

Since I was going under the "knife" he decided to add to the surprise with a "mommy makeover".

I was scared and nervous and excited. Once I met with the Doctor she put my
mind at ease and I felt completely comfortable with her. I knew right away that she was the one that I would trust to do the procedure.

The staff were very attentive and helpful. They made sure I had everything I needed during the hospital stay and afterwards.

Dr. MacLennan is absolutely amazing. Her work is unbelievable. I had severe swelling and she has been straight forward and kind and honest.

I am so happy with the results and can't wait to see what the final results will be once all the swelling is completely gone and I get used to the new me. I actually have an amazing new belly button, something I haven't had since I was 14 years old! Thank you so much.

The staff are always amazing and willing to help with any and all situations. They are knowledgable and kind and courteous.

I loved the fact that I was able to be in a smaller hospital as well as the care was I felt better. I didn't feel rushed and it was a more comfortable setting to recover.

Anytime I called with any questions they were always quick to respond. They are a number one experience in my books. Made me feel comfortable in a situation that can be a bit awkward and uncomfortable.

Thank you to everyone.
Banff Plastic Surgeon

As stated above Dr MacLennan is the best! Her kindness and care are beyond fantastic. Her work on my body is amazing. I am looking forward to seeing the final result once all the swelling has gone completely but am pretty happy with the result right now! She took her time and explained everything thoroughly to me. She ensured that I always had everything I needed at all times and made sure I was always taken care of properly. She even gave me her personal mobile number for emergency purposes. That is above and beyond the call of duty in this day and age!!! If all doctors were as amazing as her we would have no issues with our health care at all! I would recommend anyone wanting any procedures done to go and see her. She will give you her honest advise. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have changed my world!