Full Tummy Tuck and Partial Hysterectomy

Today I am 5 weeks post op - it's been a whirlwind...

Today I am 5 weeks post op - it's been a whirlwind of emotion and a variety of boredom, tv watching and boredom !

I ended up having a partial hysterectomy at the same time as my Tuck. I really didn't want to go through two recoveries and still feel that was the best choice for me. Having said that I think my recovery has taken longer than most but that is to be expected.

It's been a crazy 5 weeks with lots of tv watching and simply boredom but that's ok it will end soon. That has been the hardest part for me the doing nothing. The discomfort and pain was definitely more than what I bargained for but I'm over the hump of it all and on my way to mending. I still have a lot of tightness and at times can't stand fully straight but I look forward to a complete recovery soon.

Scars

Here are some pics of my scar. They are healing really well
Banff Plastic Surgeon

Let me start by saying Dr McLennan has been amazing and im even more amazed by my procedure with each day that passes. The staff at the clinic were amazing and I would not go anywhere else in the future. I also like having the procedure in a real hospital with the ability to stay until it's the right time to go home