66 Year Old Breast Lift and Brachioplasty After Significant Weight Loss

I could not have chosen better than Dr. MacLennan....

I could not have chosen better than Dr. MacLennan. From the first meeting I felt I could trust this physician; that we were a team discussing various options in order to determine what was right for me. She was frank about the limitations of surgery and the potential areas where there could be problems in healing or outcome. She is meticulous in covering all the points and ensuring I knew what was entailed. The day before the surgery she spent almost two hours with me determining exactly where the incisions would be on my breasts and arms. Then, she came in early the morning of surgery to do some final checks. The results are fabulous and exceed every expectation. Dr. MacLennan and her team were in regular contact with me through the healing process. Any concerns were addressed promptly with information and reassurance. I feel beyond lucky that Dr. MacLennan practices here and that she oversaw my surgery. You could not be in better hands. She is a skilled surgeon and an artist in her work.
Banff Plastic Surgeon

She is fabulous, skilled, trustworthy, willing to take the time to find the right approach. She doesn't minimize the seriousness of surgery and I felt like a real partner in the process.