25 Year Old Labiaplasty - Banff, AB

Dr. MacLennan is nothing short of amazing. She is...

Dr. MacLennan is nothing short of amazing. She is a true expert that I trusted with a labiaplasty- something that was a hard and very private decision to make. I would not ever hesitate to trust her again for any further procedures or recommend to someone else looking for a plastic surgeon. It was worth every penny and I can't imagine going to another doctor. The clinic is clean, modern, and upscale, conveniently located, and the staff were all friendly, knowledgeable, and discrete- true professionals that know how to make a patient feel genuinely comfortable. Dr. MacLennan was honest, realistic, upfront, and an expert at this surgery- something that isn't as widely talked about or performed. We talked about realistic results, expectations, options, and I was provided a lot of useful information. Her bedside manner was exceptional, she made me feel supported, and like I wasn't just a number. I had her private phone number after the surgery and we were regularly in touch for the first few days. The nurse that assisted with the surgery was also amazing, one of the nicest and most helpful nurses I've ever met. I can't say enough good things. Don't go anywhere else.
Banff Plastic Surgeon