21 Yo Breast Augmentation - Banff, AB

I am extremely happy with the way my breasts are...

I am extremely happy with the way my breasts are healing, and the entire experience was very comfortable and easy. Together with Dr. MacLennan we decided on 304cc in each breast sub muscular. Overall, the surgery was very easy and healing was relatively painless. After about 2 days of taking narcotic pain medication I was able to just take 1g of tylenol in the morning and I was comfortable for the entire day. Having my wisdom teeth removed was much more painful.
Banff Plastic Surgeon

Dr. MacLennan was a wonderful supportive doctor. I was so thankful to have found a female plastic surgeon that was able to fulfil my dreams of finally having breasts, while still giving me a natural look. Her expertise with the surgery, and knowledge of the implants left me feeling very confident that she would be able to give me the look I desired without looking unnatural or "implanty". She was very willing to answer any questions I had, no matter how silly I thought they were. The nursing staff were all wonderful and happy. I couldn't have had a better experience and would easily recommend Dr. MacLennan to anyone else who is considering a breast augmentation.