34 Year Old,gynecomastia Reduction,liposuction - India, IN

Even after working out and following a diet the...

Even after working out and following a diet the impact on chest area was not as expected.The gynecomastia issue though of lower level hampered my confidence in wearing tshirts and walking with straight back.Swimming pool ,beaches were always the places i dreaded to go. Post discussion with Dr Prashant I decided to opt for Gynecomastia surgery.It was great that I was able to get the required results only though liposuction and no incision were required.
India Plastic Surgeon

oth pre and post operative experience has been very nice.Doctor Prashant is able to understand not only the physical but also the emotional aspect of issues due to gynecomastia.He explained the positives and detailed out the minimal risks involved.The best part of the experience was the way he adjusted his schedule to accomodate my requests. Heartfelt thanks to him for doing this surgery which resulted in the best possible results I could have hoped for.