Smart-lipo, Tummy Tuck - Maryland

I had smart lipo service on my abs, flank area,...

I had smart lipo service on my abs, flank area, bra line and a tummy tuck.

After several months of complaining the decide to do what's call a touch up in my ab area. we had several mixs-up with schedules both were each other fault. Three days before surgery I notify the doctor that my daughter was in the hospital in would be discharge the day of surgery. He refuse to reschedule and my body looks the the same way, I am hurt,confuse and paying a bill for services that were not completed.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Please don't consider Monarch Med in Maryland. They play the pressure game with figures, she would say things like if you don't commit today there's a greater possibility the prices will change by the end of the day. If you commit today i can reduce your pricing, I received emails every day. Once service was render and you call back to complain about services, it takes days for a return call or your left on hold forever with no one returning back to the phone. My Touch -up procedure was never ever render the staff did not calls or emails; once I file a court order for breach of contract no one could be found. Is this a place you want to spend your money?