Dr. Steve J Rottman - Baltimore, MD

Worst experience in my life Please look at your...

Worst experience in my life

Please look at your bill carefully. Make sure that the packages are open in front of you so you know what product you are getting and you are getting the product that you paid for. Check prices and experience. I do not recommend Rottman and I will never return. This has been the most painful experience having filler injections by Rottman the bruising lasted almost four weeks and my face looks distorted. My concerns are still present. There isn't a consultation either, you talk to a staff member not a doctor. Yes his staff is wonderful which distracts you from what is going on in the office.

See photo's 4 weeks later and Steven Rottman will not rectify the problem. I spent almost 3k.

I wanted to share my photo. This is four weeks after procedure. No difference in jowls nor frown lines around mouth. This is what I got for $2748.00

Please take a look at yelp rateings for 2016 and...

Please take a look at yelp rateings for 2016 and 2015. This is my opinion of Rottman...Check your bill. Beware he only has five years experience per his profile. I will post my bill. The most painful experience I have ever had. He did not come close to accomplish what I asked for. His staff is great. They keep the focus off of Rottman. He blocks or deletes negative reviews. He blocked me from Facebook review. Why do you think he is a five star??? Come on he is on groupon. Red flag!!! Went to him on a groupon. Cost $2748.00 This was so painful and the bruising lasted 4 weeks for filler. I have had filler before but never have I had such a bad experience. I do not recommend Steven J Rottman. I sent him a letter with my concerns and he only addressed via letter the money not what he was suppose to achieve and what I asked for.No consultation like he advertises his staff speaks with you. Very rushed. No follow up call after procedure like he advertises and has only had 5 yrs experience per his profile. I should have researched him. I will never go back. When you write a negative review he will block you. Try it on fb write something negative. you will get blocked. Hope this review is helpful. Maybe John Stewart did not want to put his or her real name. I still have plenty of movement around the eyes from your Botox. What a waste of money. Also he is not a physician at GMBC in Baltimore Maryland

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

He comes in does not ask questions. Puts filler in and leaves. No consultation. I have had filler several times before and this was the most painful injections I have ever had. I was bruised up to 4 weeks.