100% Positive Experience, Results Exceeded Expectation in Facial Skin Rejuvination - Baltimore, MD

I am 52. I went to the center for cosmetic surgery...

I am 52. I went to the center for cosmetic surgery to accompany a friend and was so very impressed by the friendliness and professionalism. Everyone we saw took their time to explain all available options that I ended up starting my facial skin rejuvenation on that same day using Retin A and Obagi products (just to try it out). The results were astoundingly unexpected, it was what I would imagine an actual face lift would do. I have been a client for 3 months now and my treatment is monitored regularly and the routine adjusted according to progress. I have lost all black spots and age related discolorations on my face and the skin is so much tighter now that I look 10 years younger.
Felicia is the one who oversees my treatment and I cannot say enough about how nice and accommodating she is. This is of course on top of the fact that she really knows what she is doing, she knows when to start me on a product, when to adjust or change doses, and when to take me off a product. My experience is 100% positive and I will go back to all my skin and cosmetic needs as they arise.
Felicia

Felicia is great! She is thorough, meticulous and knows her stuff! I go to see her for follow up about every 3-4 weeks and she adjusts my doses of the products, and my skin just keeps getting better. She is also extremely friendly and accommodating. Top rate practitioner.