Perfect! - Baltimore, MD

I wanted to get the upper bridge of my nose...

I wanted to get the upper bridge of my nose straightened since puberty. It always made me feel like my reflection was broken. I realize that a cosmetic surgery doesn't solve all problems or self-image issues, but it was really transformative for me and has lead to new endeavors in self growth and healing. Of course the first few days after surgery were not fun, but I am lucky to be very satisfied with the result I have at this point. Thank you Dr. Byrne :)
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Byrne was the second Doctor I interacted with in regards to Rhinoplasty. He was easy to talk to and knew immediately what I wanted from a brief explanation. He was able to do the surgery within a month of our initial meeting with no less precision or expertise than a procedure that was planned farther into the future. With the exception of some tensions between some of the nurses at JHU, everyone was very responsive and forthcoming from beginning to end. Of course the days following the surgery were not fun, but since then I have so far healed well and love my new nose very much. As a person who isn't so comfortable with surgery in general (this was my first and hopefully my last), Dr. Byrne really put me at ease and the process paid off in the exact way I hoped for. Definitely a skilled and approachable surgeon, I would recommend to anyone who wants a natural result and responsive before and after care.