Gives Beautiful Revision Rhinoplasty Results!!! - Baltimore, MD

I am over a year post-op now and am thrilled to...

I am over a year post-op now and am thrilled to say my results are far better than I though I could ever have!!! I truly believe that no other doctor could have given me results this good (and I have seen many doctors)! I had one unhappy primary over 15 years ago which resulted in the scooped-bridge/turned-up tip look. My revision with Dr. Le included spreader grafts and many grafts in my tip all using septum cartilage. I also asked for my tip to be deprojected and he did this beautifully. My highest request was to have a "natural" looking nose, as the first rhino gave me a "nose job" look. My nose now looks completely natural and no one could even guess I had 2 rhinoplasties.
My breathing is also much better. I did not ask for my breathing to be improved, but Dr. Le checked it anyway and said maybe he could improve it. Before, when I would lay down and when I worked out I would have to breath out of my mouth. I have always been like this so it was not due to my first rhino. Now I sleep with my mouth closed and breath better during my workouts. I would say it is improved 30% improved when I am standing up and 60% improved when I lay down. I never knew how much I would enjoy breathing better through my nose!
Dr. Le is meticulous and provides GREAT results. Seriously people, if you need a revision, at least go consult with him. He is worth it
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon