Nose Surgery with Dr. Ira Papel - Baltimore, MD

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My motivation to do my surgery was to be able to...

My motivation to do my surgery was to be able to breathe through my nose again. I breathe through my mouth and it is very loud. I had been diagnosed with sleep apnea. After consulting 2 sleep apnea doctors with differing opinions, the second one wanted me to see an ENT. I have always had problems breathing through my my nose. Th procedure was 2 1/2 hours and never had any problems. Everyone was wonderful!
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Papel is an amazing doctor. I have friends that had recommended him to me. I went to see him about an ENT problem. He was my 2nd consult. After doing some research I felt very comfortable going to see Dr. Papel. The minute I met him, he put me right at ease. I decided to have Dr Papel do my surgery because he was so knowledgeable & actually discovered something that the other ENT did not. There was never a minute that I was nervous about doing my surgery! I always knew I was in great hands. I highly recommend Dr. Papel.