Arm Lift for 68 Year Old - Fairfax, VA

For those of you who have not met Dr Lickstein do...

For those of you who have not met Dr Lickstein do your research and you will have a great comfort level at your first appointment. My experience was extraordinary from start to finish. The surgery I had was a brachioplasty (arm lift). Unlike many of the patients who have this surgery I did not experience drastic weight loss but rather the shin on my arms lacked elasticity and I appeared to have the dreaded “Crepe paper “ skin that resulted in a miserable summer where I was always trying to cover my arms. On my first visit Dr Lickstein welcomed my questions and was quite honest about what I could expect as a result. It’s not for everyone but for me a scar was preferred to the “crepe paper”. Finding the right doctor really pays off and I am 4 months out with beautiful scars that are beginning to fade already. Dr. Lickstein’s placement of the scar was so precise that from the front or back the scar can not be seen when my arms are at my side. I will not hesitate to use Dr. Lickstein in the future!
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Finding a doctor fit is important and I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Lickstein.