37 Year-old Needed Long Overdue Eye Surgery - Baltimore, MD

I usually don't write reviews but I felt the need...

I usually don't write reviews but I felt the need to share for those who may be on the fence with obtaining under eye bag removal surgery.
I've went back and forth for years on whether or not to go through it and I finally obtained the courage to do so a few month ago.
After meeting Dr. Randolph Capone, my mind was made up. He listened to my concerns and helped me to create realistic expectations/goals for my procedure. His staff was also wonderful and very supportive. The procedure was successful and honestly, I would have gotten it a long time had I consulted with Dr. Capone before. I appreciated his honesty and no-pressure approach the most. I am blessed and grateful.

Still healing

I took this picture yesterday. I still have some healing to do... I'm not wearing any makeup.

Before surgery

Just added 2 photos to show my face prior to surgery. In pictures, smiling usually would help to hide the bags...
Hope this helps!

Not smiling

One last pic of me not smiling to really show my eyes. Still healing as its a little dark underneath. I will post again went the darkness leaves completely.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon