Conservative Lip Lift - Baltimore, MD

This is my first cosmetic procedure, and I think...

This is my first cosmetic procedure, and I think it's a great one. I always disliked my thin top lip and was reluctant to get any kind of filler. The 'after' of this surgery is really a modest, beautiful change. I did my surgery under local, which was the scariest part of all of it. Recovery time for me was two weeks, after that swelling and bruising is nearly gone. Very happy i did it.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Very pleased w Dr. Rodriguez. Can't tell you how nervous I was to undergo my first cosmetic procedure. Was terrified of a botched lip surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is very talented, he certainly knows his craft. Easy recovery, small scar, modest change. I'm actually going back to him to have my lip raised up even more - I had initially opted for a conservative lift, I'm comfortable now to pursue a more dramatic look. Second surgery was offered at a discounted price, which is great. What I appreciate most w Dr. Rodriguez is that he's not a sweet talker, he doesn't have to sell his services, he's down to earth and will tell you like it is. Easy to get in touch w him/office staff via phone/email. Check up visits are in and out. If you know what you want, this is the doctor for you to get the job done.