Smaller Boobs on the Way!

So today I went for my second consultation for my...

So today I went for my second consultation for my breast reduction surgery. My insurance is covering it and I'm having my surgery on December 6. I don't know if I'm more excited or nervous. I've always had the biggest boobs in school, going all the way back to fifth grade. In middle school I was a "C" cup. That's the smallest I remember being..from then on they've just continued to grow. I'm so happy and blessed that I am able to be given this chance at a healthier lifestyle. I'm thank God for my support system my fiancé and my mom. I know they will be right by my side. ???????????

No Kids 38H Breast Reduction

So I have exactly two more days before my surgery. I go tomorrow for my markings. I'm excited and nervous about having smaller lighter boobs. So ready to be able to experience life a little different thank what I'm used to. Praying everything goes well and I have a healthy recovery. I'm a little nervous about having the drains in.