28 Year Old Size HH Extremely Nervous About Upcoming Surgery - Baltimore, MD

I am very nervous about my upcoming surgery. I...

I am very nervous about my upcoming surgery. I have so many questions and doubts. I've been reading this site like a maniac. My insurance (Blue Cross) authorized it with no issue. My Dr and I talked about going to a size C. But since I'm 5'3 230 lbs I have about 100 lbs to lose, we settled at a D cup hoping that I'll end up a B/C cup. I'm worried about my breast deflating. We can cross that bridge when we get there. I'll keep you all posted throughout the process.

Tomorrow is the big day!

I'm extremely nervous and anxious. I keep feeling like "I don't want to die". On the other hand I'm excited about what's to come. I don't know what to feel right now. I filled my Rx and now I'm preparing for bed, if I can sleep. I'll update you guys tomorrow.

It's time!!

Nervous yet excited. Sitting in the hospital waiting area anxiously awaiting to get this over and done. Can't wait to tell you guys later! I weighed in this morning at 224. That has been a stable weight for the last few months. Can't wait to see the changes that happen.

Now the recovery

Let me just say that surgery was not bad at all!! All of my worries and fears were for nothing. I got to the hospital at 5:30 am for a 7:30 surgery. I mainly sat around during that time. The procedure lasted about 4 hours. The hardest part was getting the IV because of my floating veins (yikes). The recovery room was really comfy. I was home by 3:45. The pain isn't bad at all. They gave me a pain pill before I left and since then ive taken only extra strength tylenol. Sat up for a good while today and only ate soup. Can't wait for my regular diet tomorrow. I'll see you guys in day 1 post op.

The big reveal after first shower love at first sight

I Love Love Love my boobies!! They're very pretty and perky. I do wonder if he took too much, considering that I have more weight to lose and plus they are still swollen. Overall I'm really happy!!

6 months later feeling good

its been 6 months and honestly I feel great! I hadn't even thought about updating you guys (sorry) until I was talking to someone who was preparing for surgery. This site helped me and now I wanna help others. No pain, well every now and then I get a sharp pain in my left boob but I think it's just healing. There are times that I also put Benadryl spray on them because they itch like crazy. Again I think it's a healing thing. I love them!! Best decision ever.

6 month pics

so I just took a front and side for you guys to see. I think I'm actually at 7 months now..

Two years post op and I'm never looking back!

It was truly the best decision of my life. I almost forget I used to have large breast. I'm in control and I love it.
A