Absolutely Great Experience and Results!!

After doing extensive research over several...

After doing extensive research over several months, I decided to have Dr. Cohen perform my breast lift. I am in my 40s. Pregnancy, time, and gravity definitely caused a severe droop in my breasts. Dr. Cohen clearly had his work cut out for himself. From the first visit, I was confident in Dr. Cohen's abilities. He thoroughly explained details regarding the procedure and what to expect. It has been 2 weeks post-op and my breasts look really good already-- the shape and symmetry couldn't be better. They are in perfect position on my chest. The incision is thin and clean. Although I know I have a long way to go with the healing process, I know that the final result will be beautiful because they already look so great. Dr. Cohen is very skilled and knows what breasts should look like for the individual. Dr. Cohen, his nurse, and entire team are compassionate and professional. I am truly pleased with the results so far!!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon