I'm Paying More to Have His Mistake Fixed - Baltimore, MD

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Rodriquez...

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Rodriquez and I am extremely dissatisfied with the results. I left his surgery suite very uneven, and he told me to wear a strap over the higher breast to push it down. I did that for 3 months, but it did not help. I got opinions from other doctors (online and in person) and they collectively agreed that the surgery was performed sloppily; the pocket dissection was uneven.

After seeing another doctor, I was informed that the procedure Dr. Rodriguez performed on me is considered a "blind procedure." Most doctors don't use the transauxillary approach because they aren't AS able to get accurate results. He also told me that the reasons for Dr. Rodriguez using this approach (to avoid incision site migrating up on the breast) is unlikey to happen. I contacted Dr. Roriguez's office to let them know I would be transferring to a different doctor, and it was like all of a sudden the office cared about my case. They offered to drop his fees (he was originally going to charge me $500 for his time on top of the anesthesia fees) and practically begged me to come in and talk to him. I let them know that I was uncomfortable with his approach and that I had already made up my mind to go elsewhere. BUYER BEWARE. I had an awful experience at this office and with the staff.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

www.realself.com Dr. Rodriquez does not admit to his mistake. Every time I am in his office, he gives me different (and sometimes contradicting) answers to my questions. His staff does not return calls/ emails in a timely manner. It was an overall awful experience.