22, Breast Aumentation - Baltimore, MD

Dr. Cohen was an amazing surgeon. He never pushed...

Dr. Cohen was an amazing surgeon. He never pushed me to go bigger or change my mind about what I wanted. He listened and asked questions to understand the way I wanted to look, and I could not be happier with my results. It has been a month since surgery and I have gotten compliments from all of my friends and family and I feel more confident now than ever. They look very natural and proportional to my frame- which is what I was looking for- and recovery has been smooth thanks to the pre-op consultation that told me everything to expect before/during/after surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon and nurses for this procedure. Thank you all so much!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cohen was friendly, caring, and professional. He answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable going into surgery day. I had planned on going to multiple consultations before choosing the surgeon for my breast augmentation, but after my consultation with him, I felt very confident that he was the best doctor for the job and cancelled my other consultations. After surgery, I am still confident that he was the best surgeon for me, and I do not regret not having gone to other doctors for consultations.