Dr. Capone is the Best Doctor to Do This Procedure - Baltimore, MD

I had Bellafill injection (filler) done by Dr....

I had Bellafill injection (filler) done by Dr. Randolph Capone. The results were outstanding. It took 5-10 years off my face easily. The one thing I want to emphasize is to go to a trusted SKILLED artistic doctor to do the injection since this is a filler that can last five years. I have know Dr. Capone for several years and he is incredibly good at his job. He is a perfectionist and an artist with an eye for symmetry which is exactly what you want in someone doing this procedure or any other. I cannot give him a high enough review.
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capone is an outstanding doctor that I have known for years. I have been happy with every single procedure he has ever done for me. He and his staff are professional and polite and actually care about their patients. Dr. Capone takes the time to find out what his patient is trying to accomplish. I cannot give a higher recommendation than I do for Dr. Capone. I trust him completely and would recommend him to everyone, including my family and friends.