59 Gift to Self After Kids Done College Facelift, Neck lift w/ muscle tightening, Nose Tip, Fat Transfer

Enticing but I still had reservations after...

enticing but I still had reservations after reading reviews. I interviewed many doctors. I was pleasantly surprised at the cost, experience,facility & decided to proceed with. I scheduled my surgery for May 12th 2017 one week after my vacation to Florida. here are my before and after pictures. the doctor made a home visit today to remove the drain and dressings. this is my first day post op and I am pain free!

Day 3 post op

I feel great. Bruising setting in. Neck tightness.

Facelift neck lift fat transfer nose tip

5 days post op. Half sutures out.

1 week post op

Still tight & swollen esp under neck. Minimal bruising & virtually no pain. Still have half the staples in behind ears. Healing well.

Pre op pics

I wanted to add these before pics
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Gentle soft spoken in confidence. not a Salesman or commercial type which being a medical profession myself is a turn off. my face is not a car deal. explain what would work best in my situation and my face structure. I will do a final review when I have more post-op experience and outcome.