59 Gift to Self After Kids Done College Facelift, Neck lift w/ muscle tightening, Nose Tip, Fat Transfer

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Enticing but I still had reservations after...

enticing but I still had reservations after reading reviews. I interviewed many doctors. I was pleasantly surprised at the cost, experience,facility & decided to proceed with. I scheduled my surgery for May 12th 2017 one week after my vacation to Florida. here are my before and after pictures. the doctor made a home visit today to remove the drain and dressings. this is my first day post op and I am pain free!

Day 3 post op

I feel great. Bruising setting in. Neck tightness.

Facelift neck lift fat transfer nose tip

5 days post op. Half sutures out.

1 week post op

Still tight & swollen esp under neck. Minimal bruising & virtually no pain. Still have half the staples in behind ears. Healing well.

Pre op pics

I wanted to add these before pics

10 days post op

Very pleased. Little down time. Still a bit swollen but no bruises. I get the staples out in a few days.

1 month post op. Totally pleased. easy recovery

I am so lucky. My recuperation has been totally uneventful, pain free & easy. I never really bruised. I marked off 2 weeks for recovery but saw patients on my 3rd day post. My husband who really said all the right things before the surgery, saying I didn't need it but it was up to me, is totally surprised & in amazed. Strangers tell me I look younger than 59. My biggest concern is what if it doesn't last.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Gentle soft spoken in confidence. not a Salesman or commercial type which being a medical profession myself is a turn off. my face is not a car deal. explain what would work best in my situation and my face structure. I will do a final review when I have more post-op experience and outcome.