Fat transfer

After a refresher lift and fat injections I wached...

After a refresher lift and fat injections I wached terrified all go away,all I had left was the center of one cheeck, my surgeon Dr. Drehsen in SP FL recommended removing some fat from under my eyes wich I didn't like the idea but I trusted his judgment BIG mistake my eyes became deep and hollow, looked terrible especially in pictures and made me very unhappy and devastaded My face for lacker of better words looked den tented when I smile I had this very large ball only in one cheek my face did not look aesthetic and that's what I got plastic surgery for. When I mentioned to my surgeon he sad I was obsessing that I looked good YEAH right. I knew already WHY my fat injections didn't SURVIVE, I knew in order for them to survive it has to be harvest, processed ,re injected in a certain way, but my mistake was I NEVER question him how he did that .I knew that was time for a NEW DR. That's when I fould Dr. Rodrigues, and I knew he was the one, he has such passion for he's work and fat transfer. He has a video about fat transfer that anyone looking for this procedure should check it out on his web site . I schedule a phone consult and short after that I booked my procedure .On my pre OP I was blow away Dr. Rodriguez exceeded my expectation . He was so warm,super friendly,caring,extremely honest, pacient,knowledgeable ,professional… He took the time to LISTEN to my concerns and addressed them without rushing the appointment ( THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME EVER FOR ME ) He explain, he was forthcoming with explanations regarding what I wanted verses what he thought would be a better choice for me. He answer all my questions any way FANTASTIC ! I finally got my long wished fat transfer on 7/20/15 I had to travel , from the airport, hotel, taxi driver everyone was so helpful and nice to me,it was so easy, because it was my first time traveling for surg I was nerves about that. The day of surg I was supper calm I knew I was in good hands. The surgical center is right at his office wich is very putty and clean. The nurse that prep me for surg was a sweetheart so as the anesthesiologist all the staff is awesome .Their anesthesia is the BEST EVER no after effects it was like waking from a best night sleep ever , I was able to go to my hotel and take care of me my nurse was young 21 and she was bored. Not much pain at all, I only took 5 pain pills and I was off them I was pleasantly surprised that he's lipo don't hurt, my past experience was the lipo hurt more than the surgery it self LOL. I started taking arnica montana 30 x 1 week before surg, and sinnech the night before surg , I was swollen right after but I was very surprised all fast went down I'm now 15 days and every day is less and less very little bruise too. So far very happy with my results all the areas I was unhappy about ,is nice and full. The trip back home was great I requested a wheellchair to the gate and a pre board pass , I was smiling inside the whole time they wore so nice at the airport .Dr. Rodrigues worked his magic, I'm so thankful every time I look in the mirror so nice not to be self conscious HE IS A GEM !

first and second fat injections pictures

That's what I have for my second fat injections I will add more as I recover

6 weeks post op pictures

6 weeks

Dr. Rodrigues did a amazing job. The scars are looking good. Just a bit of the feeling of being swollen . I'm very happy with my results. I highly recommend him for a lip and corner lift I do believe he is the best out there specially for this procedure.

This up date

I wrote my up date on the wrong review, it was to be on my lip lift

7 weeks up date

The areas that Dr. Rodrigues worked on is sooo much better. He did a amazing job. The recovering was so easy, about 4 weeks I was looking good, normal no swollen .The donor area if I press on it still a little tender, but it was the best lipo experience I ever had. FANTASTIC job, thanks Dr. Rodrigues

Some new photos of 10 weeks post op. Every thing is good , very happy with my results.

Requested pictures. Every thing is great. The FT for my eyes and temple looks awesome
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon