37 Years Old, 5'2, 175 Lbs Getting Mommy Makeover

Very excited to be getting a mommy makeover. Right...

Very excited to be getting a mommy makeover. Right now my breasts are 38DDD and my stomach is really large & has a lot of stretch marks from being pregnant 2x in a row. I lost my first baby when I was 8 months pregnant. Since having my daughter who is 7 years old now, I have really battled with weight loss & pain due to my uterus being abnormal. I finally got a partial hysterectomy a few years ago & now I'm ready to get my pre-mommy body back. I scheduled my surgery 4 months away to give me a chance to lose a few pounds before the surgery. I'd like to lose about 30 lbs. I'm really excited about my new body & how it's gonna feel to have a flat stomach & perky boobs again!

Dust to jeggings

I can't wait till I can wear real jeans instead of elastic jeggings. Today I begin a new health regiment so I can shed 30 lbs before surgery.

Dust to jeggings

Can't wait to be rid of these jeggings for real jeans. Starting my new health regiment today so I can shed 30 pounds by my surgery date.