Giving Myself Back to Me but Only Better, Completed Journey with Pride - Baltimore, MD

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Breast cancer, double mastectomy, correction after...

Breast cancer, double mastectomy, correction after first reconstruction failed in five months done at Mayo Clinic.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R is an extremely skilled surgeon with the most discerning eye, an ability to create fabulous. Dr. R gave me back with extreme precision, results beyond my expections. He was the light at the end of my tunnel. Breast cancer, double mastectomy, and a full fledged positive war against cancer left my body a road map. Dr. R had quite a challenge that another renowned clinic refused. Dr. R's demeanor excells just as his surgical skill does. I faced my surgeries with a smile and full of delightful hope with Dr. R as my surgeon. I also had Dr. R do a facelift as a gift to myself for surviving the cancer. The results give a complete new meaning to the word hope and skilled perfectionism.