AMAZING RESULTS!!! Bala cynwyd Pa

AMAZING LIPO EXPERIENCE PLEASE READ!!!!!! I went...

AMAZING LIPO EXPERIENCE PLEASE READ!!!!!!
I went to Dr Victoria Falcone to have Vaser Lipo done on my flanks, upper abdomen and my presacral area. I am amazed at my results. While the procedure is virtually painless, Dr Falcone is the best at what she does, hands down. She takes so much pride in her work and makes sure you don't leave the table without looking amazing. She talks you through the entire process so you know exactly what's she's doing and what stage of the procedure she's in. This is my 2nd time getting LIPO. My first experience at Youngs Medical Spa was not a good one at all. I barely saw any results, I was in extreme pain afterwards and dealt with a lot of nerve pain for months after my surgery. I was lucky enough to assist Dr. Falcone on some of the procedures she's done so I was able to see first hand how drastic and amazing the results were. It was then that I decided to have her redo what Young's Medical Spa did along with new areas. I am now a week out and yes I am sore (which is def expected) but I have no nerve pain at all and I immediately saw my results. I couldn't be happier!! I can't say it enough how truly amazing Dr Victoria Falcone is at what she does. She will literally change your life!!!
Philadelphia Physician