First Time I Have Ever Posted a Review- Blown Away by my ViPeel! - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I am a 56 year old, fair skinned woman, who has...

I am a 56 year old, fair skinned woman, who has spent every summer on the beach- with moderate protection. In the past few years, my sun spots have gotten more pronounced and have multiplied across my face. In addition, I have had 4 pregnancies, and each one contributed to patches of melasma on my face. The first plastic surgeon I had a consultation with several years ago, suggested I needed a CO2 laser treatment, to the tune of $6000. I have been putting money away towards that- thinking that was my only alternative. I did try IPL's during this time- hoping this cost effective alternative would be the answer- but it only removed some of the hyperpigmentation. I found a 2nd doc who I met with 2 weeks ago. Her advice was to try this ViPeel- before I did anything else. One week ago, I had it done. While I have read some unfortunate stories of people who had pain or didn't find it effective- that was not my case at all. The pain was at most, like that of a mild sunburn. The cream that comes with the package, was very helpful to me- and came in super handy when I started peeling. I am absolutely astounded by the results. The melasma is gone- and 80% of the sun damage. My husband, who is the type of guy where I could walk in the room with pink hair- and he wouldn't notice.....commented on how smooth my skin was looking. He did not even know I had this chemical peel done. I can assure you I have no affiliation with the company who makes the ViPeel- but they now have a new devoted client in me. My skin is softer, clearer and more even toned since having this done. I keep walking by a mirror looking at myself and admiring the fabulous results. My only regret is that I did not do this sooner! If you are considering doing this, I strongly encourage you to give it a try!
Philadelphia Physician