Core İntima Vaginal Rejuvenation for 57 Year Old - Bala Cynwyd, PA

? recently had vaginal rejuvenation laser surgery ...

? recently had vaginal rejuvenation laser surgery with Dr Mezrow using the Core ?ntima laser. I'm 57 and have no children, however, I had sustained injury to my vagina and labia which left me feeling less than confident concerning the appearance of my labia and the muscle tone of my vagina. On May 18, 2016 ? had my second laser surgery, the first being about 4 weeks prior. After even one treatment I noticed a real improvement. My vaginal muscles feel tighter and stronger, and the muscle contractions that occur during orgasm are much stronger now. The appearance of my labia has really improved as well, with the labia majora becoming fuller looking. Age had caused sagging in this area which has been lessened by the laser. I have always done kegal exercises, but this procedure has done far more for my sexual feelings and responses than exercises ever could. Dr. Mezrow made sure that I was sufficiently numb before beginning with the laser, and the results were worth the bit of discomfort involvedyx Since it's less than a week since my second laser surgery, I haven't been able to determine how much more improvement there's been, but judging from the results from the first treatment, it should be amazing. There's absolutely no reason why women shouldn't be able to have a wonderful sex life no matter what our age is, or whether we have been through menopause, or how man children we've had. This Core ?ntima laser is a fantastic invention.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon