Changed My Life - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I choose Dr. Pollard because of her credentials,...

I choose Dr. Pollard because of her credentials, years of experience, pictures of previous work and her personality. I did not experience any excessive wait times and she made me feel like I was the only one on her patient list for the day. I was having two procedures done at the same time and everything was well defined physically and financially in advance. On the day of the procedure, just the tone of her voice calmed my nerves and relieved any fears I had. My procedures were set up as out-patient, but I had post-op issues with my blood pressure and therefore was admitted into the hospital for overnight observation. The next day, Dr. Pollard came to see how I was doing, changed my bandages and made sure that my pain was being managed. I have to note that my nurse said, “She is amazing, no doctors ever change the bandages. They have us, the nurses, do it”. I was discharged that day, and went home to recover. I had prepared my room in advance with all the information and supplies that Dr. Pollard’s office staff had informed me that I would need. I had no issues with recovery and office follow-up. I would recommend Dr. Pollard to anyone. Her experience, approach and attitude toward her patients is perfection.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon