Just Doing Me. I Deserve It. Bala Cynwyd, PA

Its time to do me again. Lol. I have been...

Its time to do me again. Lol. I have been researching the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure for about 3 years now. And I've changed my mind many times about where to have the surgery done as well as the Dr. that would be performing sx. I think I've settled on Dr Victoria Falcone. I trust a woman to understand my needs more than a man when it comes to the flaws of my body. I was very comfortable with her and she took time and explained everything to me. I new when I left her office that I made the right choice. I left a required deposit of $1500 to secure a date. I will be awake for the procedure. Combination of light sedation and tumescent anesthesia. I am excexcited. Im getting my body sculpted more so than a butt. I have a big butt already. Just want more curvature. I will be off my butt four weeks. The yoga mat the boppy and mabe a studio chair should be ok to start. I live close, so my post op appts shouldn't be a drag. I work in the building too. I do have to ask her if i need lymphatic massages after sx. I don't think she provides that service I don't want my coworkers to know so this will be interesting recovery!

been gone for a second

So.. I am scheduled for june 5th. Im not really excited yet. Im quite comfortable. The Dr is close. Ive had a little lipo before, so im cool. My biggest concern is my journey to stay off my rear! Im not to concerned with butt volume. I want hips and contour. I am a very busy woman! I travel for work and I drive and fly. I am glad I found Dr Falcone her procedure caters to my needs. I have to go back to work in 5 days. Because im doing hips mostly, I wont be pressuring that area. Now sleep will be difficult im a side sleeper. But i will do whatever i need to do. Im not doing a supply list like most. Arnica, vitamins, protein shakes, boppy and pool tube. Thats it... Will update in a wk with before pictures. Ugh embarrassing ;(
Philadelphia Physician

Very attentive. Dr Falcone took the time to listen to me, and she told me what she could do to achieve my goals.