29 Year Old Just Looking for a Bigger Booty and Little to No Stomach at All - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I've been twice to Dr. Dimario office. First I met...

I've been twice to Dr. Dimario office. First I met Janet and my second appt I met with the doctors.. All my paperwork is done and I'm ready to go.. I'm very nervous cause I don't want my body to look weird after I'm done.. I told the doctor I want a big booty cause I'm well aware that I will lose about 20-40% of the fat that is transferred.

Finally got it done...! First day post op..

Ok so it's all done.. Finally did it.. I was so scared going in. My first day post op isn't that bad.. I've been walking around with out help. But right after surgery it was very painful. And so comfortable. I like sleeping on my stomach but after surgery it just becomes more uncomfortable. Eating is also hailed because you can't eat stuff with salt or sugar.. I was very light headed because I didn't have a appetite. I hope tmrw is better..

After pics of bbl

These pictures don't do justice bit looks way bigger in person. I'm happy

Almost three weeks post op

First week back to work was a killer.. I work on my feet all day but at a fast pace so yea, I had to adjust real quick but it helped me. I haven't been able to stick to all fruits and vegetables I can't work on that if I'll be on my feet all day. I need food so I'm just making healthy choices but I did cheat on Thursday I finally ate pizza lol.. My stomach still looks weird and my back still hurts since they tried to drain me. I have a knot back there I have to go on Wednesday and I'll tell them about it Cus it just doesn't seem right..
Dr. Carmen DiMario