107 Lb. 5ft 2 Petite Girl *NEW DATE JUNE 3 2016*

So far I have put $1000 down to hold the 8/11/2017...

So far I have put $1000 down to hold the 8/11/2017 surgery date. Crazy he is booked so far in advance! A little about I'm 26 mom of 4 kids! I have currently lost 40 pounds Im 107 now and lost my ass along with it. I sill have a tummy though. I have decided on the BBL and I know I am going to need to gain sound pounds to get what I desire. I am also upgrading my current 500cc Saline to Silicone looking to go only maybe up to 700cc possibly tear drop implants. This is going to be along wait but I will be moving to the Miami area in a few months so that will be nice especially after surgery I'd much prefer to be at home recovering. SO with the BBL & breast aug the total was $11,700 minus the $1000 deposit I'm left paying $10,700 now. I will include my PRE OP pics here as I go along my weight journey, all the way to surgery, and Post op pics as well. Thanks for reading dolls! & congrats on getting our bodies to were we want them. I feel confident in picking this doctor, and I can't wait to see the results. He is seriously as "Ass Artisit".

Starting to think maybe I should get breasts redone by Dr.Revis BEFORE my BBL?

I am wondering if I should get my breast redone BEFORE my BBL .. I want to make sure I lay on my tummy after surgery of BBL and I am starting to remember how sore my breasts were AFTER my first surgery in 2012 I couldnt imagine trying to lay on them and I wouldn't want to ruin my new BBL. any Thoughts dolls?

Pic simulator

This is what id like to look like I used a app simulator plastic surgery app

Decided NOT to do Breast implants

I choose not to do breast implants I am awaiting the new quote by email. I don't want to ruin the booty or have to lay on my side. I Will still get them done, but by another doctor AFTER I have moved to the FL area and most likely AFTER I get my BBL.

Waiting on gaining weight

Im 109 pounds going to wait till after summer to start slowly gaining some lbs. I can't stop thinking about this surgery and I'm so excited. Waiting sucks!! I hope this year flys by!

Weight gain

So I'm at 115 now, gained it all on my tummy. I plan on working out and just gaining before surgery I seriously can't stand this stomach and don't wana keep it around till next summer. I decided to get my boobs redone by another doctor this December Dr.Revis so I'm excited about the new boobs, just wanting the booty to match them. Squats anyone? I really hate working out but my hubby says if I get a better but now it will make for a better result later.

Getting BBL this June 3 someone cancelled

Monica called me so I'm going to Miami June 2nd & meeting Dr Miami ! Then surgery June 3rd! I'm excited and nervous! I emailed Monica this morning asking if anyone canceled and she called me this after noon. So now I'm trying to gain some weight I'm 115 I'm going to try to gain 5 more pounds in the next week. Wish me luck dolls!

Pic Updates of current weight 116

Im going to get my BBL this JUNE 3! I wanted to post pics to keep y'all updated for my journey since there isn't to many "skinny" petite woman who post on here. I seriously look so bloated but I really only gain my weight in my stomach which clearly is a lot, I just hope its ENOUGH! I plan on eating as much possible till June 3! thanks for reading dolls.

I did it ! New booty is here !

I'm in so much pain I'll do a review later

Recovery pic

Finally feel up to writing a review

Bored as hell in the hotel room. LOL this is day 4 and I'm feeling much better, Im ready to get the drains out. Before I left they gave me 2 garmets but I just ordered one for when I fly back home from amazon cause I don't feel like the one they gave is snug enough. If you fly here bring a good garmet and foam board ... So the first days were hell, I literally had to be helped in and out of bed and had to pee every 2 hours. The nurse came by day 2 and took of my garmet and gave me a shower and that was the first and only time i threw up. I got to see my body in the mirror though and i must say despite the swelling pain and bruising it looks so amazing and can't wait to be healed. If your looking for a more PERSONAL experience with a doctor Dr.Miami isn't the one he's a very busy man but his work is amazing and that is the end is why he is the best. The staff was really sweet I loved everyone. The after hour hotline they gave was awesome they responded very quickly. I only had a BBL and I'm thankful I'm able to lay on my stomach and use my boppy pillow i couldnt imagine multiple surgeries at once so I'm glad i opted out of the boobs too. I will post pics once healed. thanks for read dolls.

follow my intsagram for updated results

Therealkacikash pics are uploaded there videos too

UPDATE WITH PICS

new IG name is officalkacikash my old one was hacked, any way id like to say I'm loving my results its been 2 months since surgery. My swelling is all the way down, and my booty is jiggly and soft! My tummy is so flat and my shape is on point!!!! I have booty cheeks! yay! I'm so impressed with my results just praying my booty doesnt shrink anymore! I do sit on it now and i have been since the 6 week mark, I stopped wearing my garment at the 6 week mark as well!

Update 4 months post pics

My booty has shrunk! I miss the way it was like right after surgery was so swollen and plump. I've gained weight I'm 115, and at surgery was 119. I still think it looks better then before & over all my shape and stomach look WAY better. I don't have lose or saggy skin in my tummy area so I'm happy. Maybe round 2 BBL later or implants , not sure yet but I want it bigger still.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

5 stars and then some he's life changing is lipo is on point and he knows what he's doing! if your on the fence on going to him DONT BE! he's the BEST!