Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Bal Harbour, FL

I'm going to be getting the mommy makeover package...

I'm going to be getting the mommy makeover package #1 with Dr. Salzhauer sometime this year hopefully. This is a long needed thing for me. My package comes with an extended tummy tuck and a bbl. I've been researching on realself, and youtube. If anyone has gone through this please let me know what I can expect. Or at least what you guys experienced because I know that everyone reacts differently. I will eventually post some before and after pics when im a little closser to my surgery date.

I Cant Wait for my Mommy Makeover with Dr. Salzaheur

Im scheduled for a bbl and tummy tuck with Dr. Miami on July 11,2016. Hopefully the date will move up after I pay it off. Im so nervous guys! I want to start prepping and buying some supplies now, but I really don't know what to get. Im looking forward to sharing my journey with you guys. I cant wait for my new body!! I had weightloss surgery in February of 2015, and im at a stable weight of 180lbs. I found out that I gained 13 lbs in a month snd im not happy about this. I've already started taking my iron so that my blood work will be good, because after my surgery I became slightly anemic. My tummy and my high but (back fat) are my main concerns. Im still a work in progress.

Gaining some weight

So I got a call today, and my date got moved up to May 1,2017. Im excited. On the other hand i'm gaining some weight, which I am not so happy about!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great at his craft. Very honest and he has an eye for sculpting the body